Cambodian officials admit corruption exists within Cambodia, but they say damning assessments made by the US embassy are biased and unfounded.
US ambassador Carol Rodley said recently Cambodia loses five hundred million U.S dollars every year to corruption. Cambodia's foreign ministry has rejected the claims, calling the statement "politically motivated and unsubstantiated".
- ► 2010 (172)
- Prime Minister Hun Sen visit France in July
- Former Cambodian king beats cancer for third time
- International Prosecutor Quits Cambodia Khmer Roug...
- Mekong River dolphins on verge of extinction, repo...
- Cambodia, Vietnam set year 2012 to end border dema...
- Cambodia rejects US corruption claims
- Cambodia hits back at U.S. over graft comments
- Cambodia plans extending Angkor Wat visit at night...
- ▼ June (9)